Commercial Pest Control: Serving New York City & New Jersey
Your brand image says a lot about your company and who you are as an organization. Keeping your business pest-free is imperative for both your customers and employees. More than ever before, companies are going to great lengths to strengthen their brand in a competitive marketplace.
That’s where Victory Pest Solutions works — behind the scenes, maintaining your company’s reputation and appearance as strong as can be with long-term preventative, professional pest control.
What is a commercial pest control service?
Commercial pest control is the process of removing pests from an office building, store, restaurant, or another commercial establishment. Pest control is a service that businesses and institutions may need to keep their properties clear of pests.
The most common types of commercial pests are rodents, ants, cockroaches, and termites. The exterminators will first inspect the property to determine where pests are coming from and what they’re attracted to (such as food).
How do I find a pest control company that’s right for my commercial building?
After assessing the situation, We will listen to your needs and match them with a custom-tailored program of enhanced maintenance concepts and inspection reports that detail proactive measures that could prevent pest entry and infestations.
What sets Victory Pest Solutions apart from our competition is most commercial pest control companies won’t provide complimentary in-services for your staff to discuss with everyone about proper food handling, storage, and disposal; and how they impact pest control and prevention.
Because we understand how and where pests flourish, we can prevent pest infestation through regular inspections, good housekeeping suggestions, and enhanced communication with our clients. We consider what we do to be far more than just commercial pest control; we are consultants to the well-being of your business work together to build the best treatment program for your business.
How can we help your business today?
- Each client has its logbook with all aspects of our services documented from every visit. Our service tickets include our time in and time out, a list of materials used with their EPA numbers & active ingredients, and the location and method of the applications. There are also MSDS sheets in the book for your records. There is also a section for clients to request specific services and see that a technician handled that particular inquiry.
- All of our technicians are commercial pest specialists and are in uniforms, and work onsite discreetly. We understand the need to be stealthy and get in/get out quietly. You’ll never see us walk through your business with “spray cans” exposed. All of our equipment is concealed.
- All of our technicians have their own applicators licenses and have received thorough training.
- Rapid response to emergencies is our standard procedure. Call today, and you’ll see a tech today. Our policy is “if it’s an emergency to you, it’s an emergency to us,” and we’ll be there ASAP.
- Our call center is open 24 hours, seven days a week. You can always reach a human in the event of an emergency… Never a voicemail.
- Maps with equipment placement can be designed for clients to ensure that no equipment is ever overlooked during our inspections.
- Visits from an Entomologist and laboratory analysis of pests are available at the request of our clients.
- Late night, weekend, and early morning services are available.
- There are always two technicians dedicated to your business. They will both know what we need to do. Your progress with us is a team effort.
- Our commercial pest control pricing and invoices are easy to read and can be itemized for multiple locations. You can even access your account online with your access code.